TV tunner

Installed ATI TV Wonder Pro. Receive audio and video but
video (TV picture) freezes after a few minutes of use.
ATI techs say not their problem. Problem is with
processor using hyperthread technology. Is this correct
and how do I find a fix. HP Pavilian a430n computer with
a AMD Athlon(tm) SP 3200+ processor.
3 answers Last reply
More about tunner

    Iomega Network Hard Drive for home and small office networks. An Ethernet-enabled external drive, the new Iomega Network Hard Drive provides up to 250 GB of low-cost storage and is designed to allows users o organize and back up critical data from multiple computers. The drive includes a built-in 10/100 Mbps port as well as a USB 2.0 interface; multiple drives can be aggregated into a single logical drive letter. Each drive also features Iomega Automatic Backup software. It is suggested to sell for $300 (120GB) and $430 (250GB).

    NTSC-J, PAL, and SECAM TV Tuner Hotfix for DirectX 9.0b on Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003
    (KB825116)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=8dfd1b6d-e177-4a0e-91d0-b4310675b02b&DisplayLang=en

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    "Wolfie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

    | Installed ATI TV Wonder Pro. Receive audio and video but
    | video (TV picture) freezes after a few minutes of use.
    | ATI techs say not their problem. Problem is with
    | processor using hyperthread technology. Is this correct
    | and how do I find a fix. HP Pavilian a430n computer with
    | a AMD Athlon(tm) SP 3200+ processor.

    Bar: This is in the wrong thead!

    "BAR" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Iomega Network Hard Drive for home and small office networks. An
    Ethernet-enabled external drive, the new Iomega Network Hard Drive provides
    up to 250 GB of low-cost storage and is designed to allows users o organize
    and back up critical data from multiple computers. The drive includes a
    built-in 10/100 Mbps port as well as a USB 2.0 interface; multiple drives
    can be aggregated into a single logical drive letter. Each drive also
    features Iomega Automatic Backup software. It is suggested to sell for $300
    (120GB) and $430 (250GB).

TV Processors ATI Windows XP