  • Processors
  • ATI
  • Windows XP
May 6, 2004 5:52:21 PM

Installed ATI TV Wonder Pro. Receive audio and video but
video (TV picture) freezes after a few minutes of use.
ATI techs say not their problem. Problem is with
processor using hyperthread technology. Is this correct
and how do I find a fix. HP Pavilian a430n computer with
a AMD Athlon(tm) SP 3200+ processor.

More about : tunner

May 6, 2004 7:36:01 PM

Iomega Network Hard Drive for home and small office networks. An Ethernet-enabled external drive, the new Iomega Network Hard Drive provides up to 250 GB of low-cost storage and is designed to allows users o organize and back up critical data from multiple computers. The drive includes a built-in 10/100 Mbps port as well as a USB 2.0 interface; multiple drives can be aggregated into a single logical drive letter. Each drive also features Iomega Automatic Backup software. It is suggested to sell for $300 (120GB) and $430 (250GB).
Anonymous
May 6, 2004 7:59:29 PM

NTSC-J, PAL, and SECAM TV Tuner Hotfix for DirectX 9.0b on Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003
(KB825116)

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

"Wolfie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message:

| Installed ATI TV Wonder Pro. Receive audio and video but
| video (TV picture) freezes after a few minutes of use.
| ATI techs say not their problem. Problem is with
| processor using hyperthread technology. Is this correct
| and how do I find a fix. HP Pavilian a430n computer with
| a AMD Athlon(tm) SP 3200+ processor.
Anonymous
May 7, 2004 7:09:08 PM

Bar: This is in the wrong thead!