Problem with Mustek Bearpaw 1200 Scanner

Tags:
  • Mustek
  • Scanners
  • Windows XP
May 8, 2004 2:36:31 AM

Did a clean install of XP Pro this week, but can't load my scanner software.
Only recognises up to Win2000.

Tried to download new installation files from Mustek, but they will not
accept my attempts.

Are there any others with this problem, or any other sites that the files
have been downloaded from?

Also the Bearpaw 1200 (with no other letter codes) seems to be only
available in Australasia.

Regards
Allan (New Zealand)

More about : problem mustek bearpaw 1200 scanner

Anonymous
May 8, 2004 2:36:32 AM

"Allan" <sofa2099@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| Did a clean install of XP Pro this week, but can't load my scanner
software.
| Only recognises up to Win2000.
|
| Tried to download new installation files from Mustek, but they will not
| accept my attempts.
|
| Are there any others with this problem, or any other sites that the files
| have been downloaded from?
|
| Also the Bearpaw 1200 (with no other letter codes) seems to be only
| available in Australasia.
|
| Regards
| Allan (New Zealand)

Hello Allan -

Mustek in the United States seems to have drivers available for the Bearpaw
1200:
http://www.mustek.com/download/driv_scanr/english/b1200...

They also list driver installation instructions for Windows XP:
http://www.mustek.com/Download/html/install_xp_eng.html

Jef
Anonymous
May 8, 2004 5:04:49 PM

Hi Jef

Many thanks. I've downloaded the files and ready to install.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards
Allan
"Jef Norton" <jefn_REMOVE_YOUR_SHORTS_@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> "Allan" <sofa2099@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> | Did a clean install of XP Pro this week, but can't load my scanner
> software.
> | Only recognises up to Win2000.
> |
> | Tried to download new installation files from Mustek, but they will not
> | accept my attempts.
> |
> | Are there any others with this problem, or any other sites that the
files
> | have been downloaded from?
> |
> | Also the Bearpaw 1200 (with no other letter codes) seems to be only
> | available in Australasia.
> |
> | Regards
> | Allan (New Zealand)
> |

> Hello Allan -
>
> Mustek in the United States seems to have drivers available for the
Bearpaw
> 1200:
> http://www.mustek.com/download/driv_scanr/english/b1200...
>
> They also list driver installation instructions for Windows XP:
> http://www.mustek.com/Download/html/install_xp_eng.html
>
> Jef

May 8, 2004 5:04:50 PM

"Allan" <sofa2099@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o yXmc.581$FN.66232@news02.tsnz.net...

| Hi Jef
|
| Many thanks. I've downloaded the files and ready to install.
|
| Thanks again for your help.
|
| Regards
| Allan

Hi Allan -

Happy to help. Good luck getting your scanner working!

Jef
Anonymous
May 8, 2004 7:56:31 PM

All running smoothly.