Problem with Mustek Bearpaw 1200 Scanner

Did a clean install of XP Pro this week, but can't load my scanner software.
Only recognises up to Win2000.

Tried to download new installation files from Mustek, but they will not
accept my attempts.

Are there any others with this problem, or any other sites that the files
have been downloaded from?

Also the Bearpaw 1200 (with no other letter codes) seems to be only
available in Australasia.

Regards
Allan (New Zealand)

"Allan" <sofa2099@hotmail.com> wrote in message
| Did a clean install of XP Pro this week, but can't load my scanner
software.
| Only recognises up to Win2000.
|
| Tried to download new installation files from Mustek, but they will not
| accept my attempts.
|
| Are there any others with this problem, or any other sites that the files
| have been downloaded from?
|
| Also the Bearpaw 1200 (with no other letter codes) seems to be only
| available in Australasia.
|
| Regards
| Allan (New Zealand)

Hello Allan -

Mustek in the United States seems to have drivers available for the Bearpaw
1200:
http://www.mustek.com/download/driv_scanr/english/b1200.html

They also list driver installation instructions for Windows XP:
http://www.mustek.com/Download/html/install_xp_eng.html

Jef

Hi Jef

Many thanks. I've downloaded the files and ready to install.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards
Allan

| Hi Jef
|
| Many thanks. I've downloaded the files and ready to install.
|
| Thanks again for your help.
|
| Regards
| Allan

Hi Allan -

Happy to help. Good luck getting your scanner working!

Jef

All running smoothly.

Thanks again Jef.