Problem with Mustek Bearpaw 1200 Scanner

Did a clean install of XP Pro this week, but can't load my scanner software.
Only recognises up to Win2000.

Tried to download new installation files from Mustek, but they will not
accept my attempts.

Are there any others with this problem, or any other sites that the files
have been downloaded from?

Also the Bearpaw 1200 (with no other letter codes) seems to be only
available in Australasia.

Regards
Allan (New Zealand)
4 answers Last reply
More about problem mustek bearpaw 1200 scanner

    "Allan" <sofa2099@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    | Did a clean install of XP Pro this week, but can't load my scanner
    software.
    | Only recognises up to Win2000.
    |
    | Tried to download new installation files from Mustek, but they will not
    | accept my attempts.
    |
    | Are there any others with this problem, or any other sites that the files
    | have been downloaded from?
    |
    | Also the Bearpaw 1200 (with no other letter codes) seems to be only
    | available in Australasia.
    |
    | Regards
    | Allan (New Zealand)

    Hello Allan -

    Mustek in the United States seems to have drivers available for the Bearpaw
    1200:
    http://www.mustek.com/download/driv_scanr/english/b1200.html

    They also list driver installation instructions for Windows XP:
    http://www.mustek.com/Download/html/install_xp_eng.html

    Jef

    Hi Jef

    Many thanks. I've downloaded the files and ready to install.

    Thanks again for your help.

    Regards
    Allan

    | Hi Jef
    |
    | Many thanks. I've downloaded the files and ready to install.
    |
    | Thanks again for your help.
    |
    | Regards
    | Allan

    Hi Allan -

    Happy to help. Good luck getting your scanner working!

    Jef

    All running smoothly.

    Thanks again Jef.

    > "Allan" <sofa2099@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > |
    > | Hi Jef
    > |
    > | Many thanks. I've downloaded the files and ready to install.
    > |
    > | Thanks again for your help.
    > |
    > | Regards
    > | Allan
    >

    > Hi Allan -
    >
    > Happy to help. Good luck getting your scanner working!
    >
    > Jef

Mustek Scanners Windows XP