Computer crashed

I tried to reinstal windows XP and my computer was crashed
XP does not recognize hard drive, I changed the Hard
Drive, keep the same problem, doesn't regognize. Now I
can not instal the WIndows Xp on my computer.

See Michael Stevens' webpage about how to do a Repair Installation

Also see his page on how to Clean Install XP
Cari
www.coribright.com