Mouse not working correctly

May 7, 2004 11:51:35 AM

All of a sudden wireless mouse when left clicking will
not open programs unless you click repeatedly over and
over again then wait and click again. Some will open most
do not. I have tried another wireless mouse same issue
and then I tried a wired mouse same issue. I am stumped,
the right mouse button works fine and if you right click
then select open the programs will work. Any ideas or
suggestions I am pulling my hair out Dell told me to blow
the machine and reinstall all software which I don't want
to do. Just started happening I have virus software
Etrust no viruses found...
May 7, 2004 3:12:27 PM

David,
go into control panel via the start/programs options,
click on the icon mouse and see if any thing has changed.
that's the only option i can come up with

Rgds
Darren

!