using third party software instead of using xp's for cd bu..

May 7, 2004 12:51:04 PM

I am going to add nero to my system for burning cd's and dvd's ,when I do this is there anything I have to do to not use the xp software? (like disable something or other?)Will the xp software interfere with the third party software.If I should do something what is it and how do i do it .thanks for all your help you people out there are great!

More about : party software

Anonymous
May 7, 2004 3:27:30 PM

You select the CD-RW drive in My Computer and right click to
select properties. Disable CD-R so the XP Roxio based
byrning won't conflict with NERO.

"don-a" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
| I am going to add nero to my system for burning cd's and
dvd's ,when I do this is there anything I have to do to not
use the xp software? (like disable something or other?)Will
the xp software interfere with the third party software.If I
should do something what is it and how do i do it .thanks
for all your help you people out there are great!
Anonymous
May 7, 2004 6:59:55 PM

You do not "really" have to do anything!!! Just select the burning software
you want to use (I can select Xp, Roxio or Nero, without problems!)

!