A7N8X-E Deluxe voltage.

I have the A7N8X-E Deluxe and the voltage in Asus probe and bios is showing
12.8 volts. Is this an acceptable voltage for this board . My other
computer is showing 12.2 volts and it is the A7V8X. The power supply in
each computer is the Sparkle 350 watt.
Thanks

Ed

On Fri, 14 May 2004 10:01:40 -0400, "RonK" <nothere@home.com> wrote:

>I have the A7N8X-E Deluxe and the voltage in Asus probe and bios is showing
>12.8 volts. Is this an acceptable voltage for this board . My other
>computer is showing 12.2 volts and it is the A7V8X. The power supply in
>each computer is the Sparkle 350 watt.
>Thanks

Try testing with a real voltage meter, I test mine at the IDE cable and
center pin of the V regulators. My A7N8X isn't nearly as accurate as
some of my older boards.

Ed
--
ANTEC 400W. A7N8X v2.00
@ Idle (V taken at IDE cables)

@ PRIME95 running
Asus PCProbe vs DVM
+12.480~12.544 +12.13~12.14
+4.811~4.838 +4.83~4.84

Vcore BIOS vs MOSFET @ idle
Vcore 1.65 in BIOS = 1.69v @ MOSFET
Vcore 1.70 in BIOS = 1.74v @ MOSFET

"RonK" <nothere@home.com> wrote in message news:<8j4pc.34535$dr1.951864@news20.bellglobal.com>...
> I have the A7N8X-E Deluxe and the voltage in Asus probe and bios is showing
> 12.8 volts. Is this an acceptable voltage for this board . My other
> computer is showing 12.2 volts and it is the A7V8X. The power supply in
> each computer is the Sparkle 350 watt.
> Thanks

Mine is showing 12.16, same board, 300 watt PS. I'm not worried.