USB Problem

May 7, 2004 4:20:31 PM

We have a USB device that goes undetected on XP when using certain USB
chipsets. It works fine with other Win OS's and it works fine on XP with
Intel USB chipset. Any ideas as to what the problem might be is
appreciated.

Thanks.

More about : usb problem

Anonymous
May 7, 2004 6:03:45 PM

Some chipsets require a filter set for USB. I recall that VIA was one of
them and VIA had a USB driver.

!