USB Problem

We have a USB device that goes undetected on XP when using certain USB
chipsets. It works fine with other Win OS's and it works fine on XP with
Intel USB chipset. Any ideas as to what the problem might be is
appreciated.

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about problem

    Some chipsets require a filter set for USB. I recall that VIA was one of
    them and VIA had a USB driver.

    "U. Orhun" <uorhun@symagery.com> wrote in message
    > We have a USB device that goes undetected on XP when using certain USB
    > chipsets. It works fine with other Win OS's and it works fine on XP with
    > Intel USB chipset. Any ideas as to what the problem might be is
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks.

Chipsets USB Windows XP