optical mouse

when left clicking i have to click very fast or i get an
automatic double click. Can someone tell me how to fix
this? I believe it's software related, but i might be
wrong. thanks, jack

Go to control panel and adj your mouse dub click speed.

"jack m" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when left clicking i have to click very fast or i get an
> automatic double click. Can someone tell me how to fix
> this? I believe it's software related, but i might be
> wrong. thanks, jack

thanks Nick. I must have a bad clicker.tried adjusting in
both directions.no results. i'll try another mouse.jack

> thanks Nick. I must have a bad clicker.tried adjusting in
> both directions.no results. i'll try another mouse.jack

Probably right and they are prety cheep. Later on.