scanner properties

I can't get any programs other than "photoshop"
or "microsoft document imaging" to show as linked
programs that will open when the front panel buttons are
pushed. I'm using HP's precisionscan pro and it won't
show as a linked program. I renders my scanner's buttons
useless. Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about scanner properties

    Hello

    Do you have all current drivers installed for your scanner and
    it does support XP correct

    alvin

    bbrown wrote:

    > I can't get any programs other than "photoshop"
    > or "microsoft document imaging" to show as linked
    > programs that will open when the front panel buttons are
    > pushed. I'm using HP's precisionscan pro and it won't
    > show as a linked program. I renders my scanner's buttons
    > useless. Any ideas?

Microsoft Scanners Windows XP