  • Microsoft
  • Scanners
  • Windows XP
May 7, 2004 2:21:12 PM

I can't get any programs other than "photoshop"
or "microsoft document imaging" to show as linked
programs that will open when the front panel buttons are
pushed. I'm using HP's precisionscan pro and it won't
show as a linked program. I renders my scanner's buttons
useless. Any ideas?

More about : scanner properties

Anonymous
May 7, 2004 5:15:18 PM

Hello

Do you have all current drivers installed for your scanner and
it does support XP correct

alvin