mick

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2002

every time i install some thing, like my scanna ,iget need
dll on driver cabinet. can anyone help me please.

A dll is a file extension. Exactly what file can XP cannot find?

Have you looked for updated drivers for your scanner at the manufacturer's
website?

Are your USB ports installed correctly? If they are USB2.0 ports, you must
have Service Pack 1 (or 1a) installed for the ports to work correctly.

--
Cari
www.coribright.com