usb driver problem

every time i install some thing, like my scanna ,iget need
dll on driver cabinet. can anyone help me please.
1 answer Last reply
More about driver problem

    A dll is a file extension. Exactly what file can XP cannot find?

    Have you looked for updated drivers for your scanner at the manufacturer's
    website?

    Are your USB ports installed correctly? If they are USB2.0 ports, you must
    have Service Pack 1 (or 1a) installed for the ports to work correctly.

    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com
    "mick" <fishaman2003@msn.com> wrote in message
    > every time i install some thing, like my scanna ,iget need
    > dll on driver cabinet. can anyone help me please.

Hardware USB Microsoft Windows XP