Difference between K8V Deluxe and K8V SE Deluxe

Does anyone know what the difference is between the K8V Deluxe and K8V
SE Deluxe? I have looked at the ASUS web site and I can't tell what
the difference is.

Thanks,

Mike

Splendid

On Mon, 17 May 2004 12:16:41 +0200, Robbie303 <no@email.com> wrote:

>Anybody knows if the IDE activity LED (SATA mode) works on the K8V SE
>?
>I mean on the VIA SATA controller of course. (on the K8V the IDE LED
>only works on the Promise chip)
>
>Thanx in advance.
>Robbie303

On my K8V SE Deluxe the Led does not work when I use the via Sata thats why I'm
using the promise controller. (Hardware fault still there on this board...on
mine anyway)

Mike