I need 2 bios chips for A7N8X Deluxe and A7V333

I need one bios Chip for ASUS A7V333 (pcb revision 1.02)
and one for A7N8X nforce2 Deluxe (pcb revision 2.0)
How can I order them and how much do they cost? Do you have a link to
the ordering page or something?
I'm in Croatia, Europe.
Thank you for your help!
1 answer Last reply
More about bios chips a7n8x deluxe a7v333

    http://www.badflash.com/

    "mirko_slavko" <mirko_slavko@nije.prava.hr> wrote in message
    > I need one bios Chip for ASUS A7V333 (pcb revision 1.02)
    > and one for A7N8X nforce2 Deluxe (pcb revision 2.0)
    > How can I order them and how much do they cost? Do you have a link to
    > the ordering page or something?
    > I'm in Croatia, Europe.
    > Thank you for your help!

Asus BIOS Chip Motherboards