I need 2 bios chips for A7N8X Deluxe and A7V333

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
May 15, 2004 11:23:54 PM

I need one bios Chip for ASUS A7V333 (pcb revision 1.02)
and one for A7N8X nforce2 Deluxe (pcb revision 2.0)
How can I order them and how much do they cost? Do you have a link to
the ordering page or something?
I'm in Croatia, Europe.
Thank you for your help!
May 16, 2004 3:03:52 AM