Floppy drive not appearing

Hi there,

Suddenly, the floppy drive is not appearing. I normally
check it from my computer or windows explorer, but i
can't find it!

I checked the device manger, Floppy disk controllers is
listed there.

How can i re-instate it, please help me.

Rgds,
Akef

Ensure the cable and power leads are still attached securely to the back of
the floppy drive. The 'controller' you refer to is the IDE Controller on
the motherboard.... not the drive itself.

Does the floppy drive appear in the BIOS when you startup the PC?
--
Cari
www.coribright.com