A7V-333 max hard drive

Last response: in Motherboards
a b V Motherboard
May 17, 2004 7:33:27 PM

I'm using BIOS 1016 and want to know if a 160GB drive will be
recognized. If not, will a BIOS upgrade work or should I buy a
controller card?

More about : a7v 333 max hard drive

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 18, 2004 3:40:35 AM

DG wrote:
> I'm using BIOS 1016 and want to know if a 160GB drive will be
> recognized. If not, will a BIOS upgrade work or should I buy a
> controller card?

That bios rev will allow a 160GB drive to be recognized provided you
meet other requirements such as Operating system, update level, and
registry setting. I currently running a 160GB Maxtor on a A7V333 with
bios 1008.
Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
May 18, 2004 7:40:05 AM

tomcas wrote:

>DG wrote:
>> I'm using BIOS 1016 and want to know if a 160GB drive will be
>> recognized. If not, will a BIOS upgrade work or should I buy a
>> controller card?
>>

>That bios rev will allow a 160GB drive to be recognized provided you
>meet other requirements such as Operating system, update level, and
>registry setting. I currently running a 160GB Maxtor on a A7V333 with
>bios 1008.

Great. Thanks for the information.
!