Bluetooth

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to get the
XP driver for a Microsoft Blutooth Transceiver and
Mouse. I have been to downloads and it indicates to use
the original CD. The unit was bought second hand and has
no CD. The system recognises the Transceiver but cannot
find a driver.

Thank you

On the disk that's supplied with the product.

"MurrMann" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to get the
> XP driver for a Microsoft Blutooth Transceiver and
> Mouse. I have been to downloads and it indicates to use
> the original CD. The unit was bought second hand and has
> no CD. The system recognises the Transceiver but cannot
> find a driver.
>
> Thank you

TRENDING THREADS