my cd burner will burn but wont read

May 8, 2004 1:18:29 PM

my cd burner (matshita ujda 710) burns, and the cd's are
readable in other computers but it will not read the cd
itself?

what could be wrong? thank u!

More about : burner burn wont read

May 8, 2004 3:15:04 PM

I beleive I have the same problem with certain cds of my
self Xp will not recognize files on my system that my
other computer will see

Anonymous
May 9, 2004 7:05:36 AM

i now believe this is some kind of a virus. my cd reads
original cd's which is absurd? whenever i put i cd inside
it makes a noise and i know it recognized the cd but it
always writes that there's 0 free space on it and 0 taken
space. I have looked everywhere and no answer still.
frustrating.
!