Alan

hi
got a sata drive in 3 partitions
windows wont recognise the 3rd partition,but is
constantly trying to access itslowing every thing down
horribly.i cant access it to format partition.
any ideas please

Can you access it by using Disk Management?

Right click on My Computer, and select Manage.... on the following screen,
click on Disk Management, it should appear on the right hand side of the
screen.

If still the same, I would try to copy ALL the information from partitions
one and two and then format the whole drive to see if that helps.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com