Hard drive recognition problem

I have added a SATA/USB/IEEE PCI card which functions. I
have installed a Samsung SATA Hard drive which is
recognised by the device manager but will not show up on
My Computer as a Drive.

Please help
1 answer Last reply
More about hard drive recognition problem

    Right click on My Computer and select Manage.

    On the next screen, click on Disk Management.

    It should now show up on the right hand side of the screen, from where you
    can partition it, format it and assign it a drive letter. NO version of
    Windows can 'see' an unformatted drive.
    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com
    "BNM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have added a SATA/USB/IEEE PCI card which functions. I
    > have installed a Samsung SATA Hard drive which is
    > recognised by the device manager but will not show up on
    > My Computer as a Drive.
    >
    > Please help

SATA Hard Drives Windows XP