I have added a SATA/USB/IEEE PCI card which functions. I
have installed a Samsung SATA Hard drive which is
recognised by the device manager but will not show up on
My Computer as a Drive.

Please help

Right click on My Computer and select Manage.

On the next screen, click on Disk Management.

It should now show up on the right hand side of the screen, from where you
can partition it, format it and assign it a drive letter. NO version of
Windows can 'see' an unformatted drive.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com