Who Are The Voice Over Guys For CS: S?

Daniel

I find that there are two guys who are voice talents for CS:S.

1. One is for general bots radio chatting: " Terrorists win" " I'll camp
here!"
This voice is youthful, energetic, fast, humourous at times ( "I am
dangerous!")
reflecting the nature of typical CS:S players: young, full of energy,
resourful...

2.One other voice is to voice your commands:" Follow me!" "Cover me!",
this guy voice is very solemn, mature and serious and authoritative as
intended.

These 2 voice talent actors must be very proud as their voices must be
the most heard voices in the world right now considering the numbers of
CS players and the frequency of CS game sessions around the world.

The hostages voices are very funny too."Let's go, get the hell outa
here!" Scared, submissive, impatient.
(I once tried to change the .wav files for the hostages with some funny
Disney character voices (Donald Duck and Tweety bird) and the result in
the game is hilarious one you press "E" to tell the hostages to follow
you.)

These CS:S voices even come with me in my dream,and playing over and
over in my head for the whole day sometimes.

Please let me know some info about these 2 guys and if their voices have
been featured in other games as well.

Also please let me know your opinions on the quality of these 2 voice
over artists.

I like toys and cake wrote:

> The hossies certainly sound a bit camp, either that or constipated.

I don't know, I suspect most people would start having gastrointenstinal
problems if they were abducted and held hostage :).

--
Erik Max Francis && max@alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
The people are to be taken in very small doses.

TRENDING THREADS