Display problems

I've a Mag 810FD 19" display that is about 2 years old, in the last
couple of weeks I began to notice color distortion in the top left &
lower right of the screen.
This color distortion is similar to what happens when you put a magnet
too close.
I haven't changed my setup for a long time, so I have no idea what is
causing this. (The speakers are about 0.5 M away, as well as scanner)
I've a wireless keyboard & mouse that are close to the computer.
The one thing that *has* changed was that I added another screen, a Mag
DJ707 17" near the 19". I notice a flicker in the displays when I turn
one of them on while the other is working (only for about half a
second). (The other monitor is working perfectly, btw, and is *much*
older than the one with the problem.)
I moved the monitors to about 30 cm from each other (cords' limitation)
but the problem persist. Worse, it seems to be spreading.

I tried degaussing, and it work while the monitor still flickers, but
then it just return the color distortion, turning the monitor on & off
didn't help either (not even for long period of time), different
resulotions and refresh rates are also not the way to go.

What can I do to save my monitor?

bar

You have a strong magnetic interference or else a 'dying' screen.

Keep the two monitors well apart, say at least 1 metre [>3 feet] and see if this helps.

Turn off the other screen and remove the power cord from it also. See if the problem persists.

If you do not have shielded speakers, then their magnets will also interfere. Move them well away.

A degause and restart of the PC will assist you in you diagnostics.

If the problem continues after all this, then consider spending a few dollars more and get an LCD panel.