KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR

May 8, 2004 8:39:56 PM

I keep getting this error. My screen turns all blue.
The font looks like courier. It says something about
dumping memory.

Can you tell me how to repair this so that it will not
happen again?

Thanks!
..
Anonymous
May 9, 2004 12:56:43 AM

Check here and scroll down the left column to 77
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

!