KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR

I keep getting this error. My screen turns all blue.
The font looks like courier. It says something about
dumping memory.

Can you tell me how to repair this so that it will not
happen again?

Thanks!
..
1 answer Last reply
More about kernel_stack_inpage_error

    Check here and scroll down the left column to 77
    http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

    "Brad" <bdavis02@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I keep getting this error. My screen turns all blue.
    > The font looks like courier. It says something about
    > dumping memory.
    >
    > Can you tell me how to repair this so that it will not
    > happen again?
    >
    > Thanks!
    > .

Hardware Microsoft Windows XP