How to turn off auto-team balance in Counter-Strike:Source

TW

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

I'm trying to play bots 1 v 3, 1 v 4 etc. Auto-team balance kicks in after
the first round. Anyone know of an addition to the cfg file to turn this
off? I've already tried "mp_autoteambalance 0", but it gets overwritten
every game.

* TW wrote:
> I'm trying to play bots 1 v 3, 1 v 4 etc. Auto-team balance kicks in after
> the first round. Anyone know of an addition to the cfg file to turn this
> off? I've already tried "mp_autoteambalance 0", but it gets overwritten
> every game.

mp_limitteams - Max # of players 1 team can have over another. Default: 2

--
T R O Y P I G G I N S
e : usenet@piggo.com

Set config to read only then it cant be over written.

--
Bandulu

.................The stressed-gamer must exhibit grace under
pressure.........
........................the most important thing is not to crack...........

Visit http://www.stressed-out.org to find out more......

-=Quality HL1 and HL2 Servers currently available at low prices, contact me
for details=-