How to turn off auto-team balance in Counter-Strike:Source

I'm trying to play bots 1 v 3, 1 v 4 etc. Auto-team balance kicks in after
the first round. Anyone know of an addition to the cfg file to turn this
off? I've already tried "mp_autoteambalance 0", but it gets overwritten
every game.
2 answers Last reply
More about turn auto team balance counter strike source

    * TW wrote:
    > I'm trying to play bots 1 v 3, 1 v 4 etc. Auto-team balance kicks in after
    > the first round. Anyone know of an addition to the cfg file to turn this
    > off? I've already tried "mp_autoteambalance 0", but it gets overwritten
    > every game.

    mp_limitteams - Max # of players 1 team can have over another. Default: 2

    --
    T R O Y P I G G I N S
    e : usenet@piggo.com

    Set config to read only then it cant be over written.

    --
    Bandulu

    .................The stressed-gamer must exhibit grace under
    pressure.........
    ........................the most important thing is not to crack...........

    Visit http://www.stressed-out.org to find out more......

    -=Quality HL1 and HL2 Servers currently available at low prices, contact me
    for details=-

    "Troy Piggins" <usenet@piggo.com> wrote in message
    >* TW wrote:
    >> I'm trying to play bots 1 v 3, 1 v 4 etc. Auto-team balance kicks in
    >> after
    >> the first round. Anyone know of an addition to the cfg file to turn this
    >> off? I've already tried "mp_autoteambalance 0", but it gets overwritten
    >> every game.
    >
    > mp_limitteams - Max # of players 1 team can have over another. Default: 2
    >
    > --
    > T R O Y P I G G I N S
    > e : usenet@piggo.com

Games Video Games