switching keyboard layouts

Hey there all,

With win98 I was able to "install keyboard" such that a
<shift alt> would allow me to switch between keyboard
layouts (German kb <--> US for example).

How is this done with WinXP?

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about switching keyboard layouts

    Control Panel, Region and Language Settings.
    www.coribright.com

    "rthomas" <rthomas@blarg.net> wrote in message
    > Hey there all,
    >
    > With win98 I was able to "install keyboard" such that a
    > <shift alt> would allow me to switch between keyboard
    > layouts (German kb <--> US for example).
    >
    > How is this done with WinXP?
    >
    > thanks

Hardware Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP