Video Card driver

Andrew

Not sure if this is the right board... but I just installed Rise of Nations on my PC, but when I try to run it, I get an error saying

"Video Card drvier is not supporteed by Ris of Nations. Please download the latest drivers from you manufacturers website"

What do I do and how do I do it so I can get this game to work?

Thanks, Andrew

Andrew wrote:
> Not sure if this is the right board... but I just installed Rise of
> Nations on my PC, but when I try to run it, I get an error saying
>
> "Video Card drvier is not supporteed by Ris of Nations. Please
> download the latest drivers from you manufacturers website"
>
> What do I do and how do I do it so I can get this game to work?

You need a new Video Card Driver.
In order to go to the manufacturer web site for your video card and get the
new driver, you will have to know what you have.

My suggestion, get the Belarc Advisor from www.belarc.com and run it. It
will have the information you need.

More than likely you have an ATI or NVIDIA card.

--
<- Shenan ->
--

Andrew

Has this got anything to do with it? I looked up "my computer information" and says this about graphics card.

Model: Intel (R) 82845G Graphics Controller
Driver: ialmnt.sys - Saturday, march 20, 2004 - supported.

Can anybody elaborate?

I went onto the intel website and had a look around.

Does anybody know what to do?

Andrew wrote:
> Has this got anything to do with it? I looked up "my computer
> information" and says this about graphics card.
>
> Model: Intel (R) 82845G Graphics Controller
> Driver: ialmnt.sys - Saturday, march 20, 2004 - supported.
>
> Can anybody elaborate?
>
> I went onto the intel website and had a look around.
>
> Does anybody know what to do?

This a laptop?

Anyway - try here:
http://appsr.intel.com/scripts-df/Product_Filter.asp?ProductID=865