Mushkin Memory + P4C800E-Deluxe

ET

Distinguished
May 1, 2004

Anyone having strange problems with Mushkin memory on this board. I'm
getting occasional "Can't read memory at location whatever". Mushkin said to
up the voltage to 2.75 which has made it a little better but it still
happens at least a few time a day. I also have an ASUS board at work that
NEVER had this error until I put in a stick of Mushkin. (It's a different
model board though)
I was thinking of going to Kingston memory which is on their list. Any
suggestions ?

Thanks

Snoopy

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001

What is the model of the memory? What are you running them at? Have you
run Memtest86 tests?

I got great support from Mushkin with an issue on my memory. Solved the
problem quickly. And I believe they have a lifetime warranty so you might
want to have them send you new memory if all else fails.

"et" <et_koko@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Anyone having strange problems with Mushkin memory on this board. I'm
> getting occasional "Can't read memory at location whatever". Mushkin said
> up the voltage to 2.75 which has made it a little better but it still
> happens at least a few time a day. I also have an ASUS board at work that
> NEVER had this error until I put in a stick of Mushkin. (It's a different
> model board though)
> I was thinking of going to Kingston memory which is on their list. Any
> suggestions ?
>
> Thanks

Guardian

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2004

"et" <et_koko@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Anyone having strange problems with Mushkin memory on this board. I'm
> getting occasional "Can't read memory at location whatever". Mushkin said
> up the voltage to 2.75 which has made it a little better but it still

Visit the Mushkin support forum. Link provided below. There's a lot of good
support there...

http://forums.mushkin.com/phpbb2/