Connect ethernet and wireless

My problem:

I have ethernet lan with two pc and switch. One of this pc (host) is
connected to internet and share this connection to other pc (client)
connected to switch.
This lan is 192.168.250.0 subnet 255.255.255.0

On host pc I have installed D-Link 520+ wireless pci adapter, so I connect
my wireless centrino notebook to other pc and internet.
Can anyone help me for this configuration?

N.B.: I try to use the windows wizard with negative result (wizard use the
bridge method)
--

Thanks, Portos.

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Hi

Taking into consideration the three computers and the combo Wired Wireless
system, you really need the get a Wireless Cable/DSL Router and build a
"Real Network".

The content of the following links will provide you with a short tutorial
about Wireless, it is short and to the point:

Principles - http://www.anandtech.com/guides/viewfaq.html?i=122

The page above was written by me ages ago. You might ignore the prices, but
the principles are still the same.

Wireless hardware: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Hardware.html

Jack (MVP-Networking).

"portos" <portos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My problem:
>
> I have ethernet lan with two pc and switch. One of this pc (host) is
> connected to internet and share this connection to other pc (client)
> connected to switch.
> This lan is 192.168.250.0 subnet 255.255.255.0
>
> On host pc I have installed D-Link 520+ wireless pci adapter, so I connect
> my wireless centrino notebook to other pc and internet.
> Can anyone help me for this configuration?
>
> N.B.: I try to use the windows wizard with negative result (wizard use the
> bridge method)
> --
>
> Thanks, Portos.

Thank