i need help before my printer gets it!!! when i ask it
to print it acts as if it is doing so, however nothing
goes onto the paper. i have went through all the help
and support options on the computer and i am still stuck,
please help.

If it is an inkjet, is there ink in the cartridges and have
you cleaned the nozzles?

"joannequinn246 (deletethis) @aol.com"