P3B-F and WD 8 GIG HD/WON'T RECOGNIZE AS PRIMARY DRIVE AT ..

Installed a WD 800JB 8 gig. Works fine as a seconadr with a 6 gig
primary. Wanted to use as the priary now that i have it imaged but I
can't boot from it. Upgraded bis to 1006 but it still won't fly.
Suggestions? I have about a 6 gig image on it and don't want to
reformat and partition. Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about recognize primary drive

    Lewis Lisle schrieb:

    > Installed a WD 800JB 8 gig. Works fine as a seconadr with a 6 gig
    > primary. Wanted to use as the priary now that i have it imaged but I
    > can't boot from it. Upgraded bis to 1006 but it still won't fly.
    > Suggestions?

    Flash 1008 beta 4. BTW, you've lost a couple of zeros - it does make a
    difference whether it's an 8 gig or 80 gig drive, particularly in terms
    of BIOS-imposed capacity limits (64 gigs in this case)...

    Stephan
    --
    Meine Andere Seite: http://stephan.win31.de/
    PC#6: i440BX, 1xP3-500E, 512 MiB, 18+80 GB, R9k AGP 64 MiB, 110W

Asus Western Digital HD Motherboards