Infra Red not working

a b D Laptop
May 10, 2004 5:12:04 PM

I have a Compaq Evo N800v Laptop running
Windows XP Pro
I have just done a repair install and everything is working well except that
my Infra Red is not working.
When I try to connect through IR my Laptop does not see the other device.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the IR through the Hardware Manager but
that did not help
I think I need to turn on IR but there is no IR entry in control panel.

all advice appreciated.

thanks

Daniel

More about : infra red working

May 10, 2004 5:12:05 PM

Hi,

You should enable IR in the mobo BIOS settings.
Also download and install the IR drivers from Compaq website.

Peter

!