Is there a new P4P800 bios update??

Last response: in Motherboards
Share
May 23, 2004 4:15:34 PM

Hi all,

According to the Asus, the P4P800 has a new
BIOS as of 13/5/04. Below on the top right.

http://www.asus.com.tw/support/support.aspx

Has anyone managed to find it?

It has the info on the Asus site, but
nothing has been updated? Or shows what
the update/BIOS update is!

I've tried to use FTP but the stupid Asus FTP's
are screwed!

More about : p4p800 bios update

May 23, 2004 4:15:35 PM

Paul wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> According to the Asus, the P4P800 has a new
> BIOS as of 13/5/04. Below on the top right.
>
> http://www.asus.com.tw/support/support.aspx
>
> Has anyone managed to find it?
>
> It has the info on the Asus site, but
> nothing has been updated? Or shows what
> the update/BIOS update is!
>
> I've tried to use FTP but the stupid Asus FTP's
> are screwed!

Hi

Try
http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?Model...
It is a beta!

NBK
May 23, 2004 9:35:24 PM

Ta. got that one. I didnt know ASUS posted
BETAS... Thanx for the info

!