Is there a new P4P800 bios update??

Hi all,

According to the Asus, the P4P800 has a new
BIOS as of 13/5/04. Below on the top right.

http://www.asus.com.tw/support/support.aspx

Has anyone managed to find it?

It has the info on the Asus site, but
nothing has been updated? Or shows what
the update/BIOS update is!

I've tried to use FTP but the stupid Asus FTP's
are screwed!
2 answers Last reply
More about p4p800 bios update

    Paul wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > According to the Asus, the P4P800 has a new
    > BIOS as of 13/5/04. Below on the top right.
    >
    > http://www.asus.com.tw/support/support.aspx
    >
    > Has anyone managed to find it?
    >
    > It has the info on the Asus site, but
    > nothing has been updated? Or shows what
    > the update/BIOS update is!
    >
    > I've tried to use FTP but the stupid Asus FTP's
    > are screwed!

    Hi

    Try
    http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=P4P800%20Deluxe&Type=All&SLanguage=en-us
    It is a beta!

    NBK

    Ta. got that one. I didnt know ASUS posted
    BETAS... Thanx for the info

    "NBK" <spammers@must.die.net> wrote in message
    > Paul wrote:
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > According to the Asus, the P4P800 has a new
    > > BIOS as of 13/5/04. Below on the top right.
    > >
    > > http://www.asus.com.tw/support/support.aspx
    > >
    > > Has anyone managed to find it?
    > >
    > > It has the info on the Asus site, but
    > > nothing has been updated? Or shows what
    > > the update/BIOS update is!
    > >
    > > I've tried to use FTP but the stupid Asus FTP's
    > > are screwed!
    > >

    > Hi
    >
    > Try

    http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=P4P800%20Deluxe&Type=All&SLanguage=en-us