Anyone find a new BIOS update for P4P800?

Hi all,

According to the Asus site, the P4P800 has a new
BIOS as of 13/5/04. Below top right.

http://www.asus.com.tw/support/support.aspx

Has anyone managed to find it?

It has the info on the Asus site, but
nothing has been updated? Or shows what
the update/BIOS update is!

I've tried to use FTP but the stupid Asus FTP's
are screwed!
2 answers Last reply
More about anyone find bios update p4p800

    Paul wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > According to the Asus site, the P4P800 has a new
    > BIOS as of 13/5/04. Below top right.
    >
    > http://www.asus.com.tw/support/support.aspx
    >
    > Has anyone managed to find it?
    >
    > It has the info on the Asus site, but
    > nothing has been updated? Or shows what
    > the update/BIOS update is!
    >
    > I've tried to use FTP but the stupid Asus FTP's
    > are screwed!

    The most recent P4P800 BIOS is a Beta, 1017.002:

    http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=P4P800&Type=Latest

    The latest non-beta is the 1016.

    Asus never explains what a beta BIOS updates...

    Roy

    Ah ok Roy. That's what I thought. I didnt
    think Asus posted updates for betas. Only
    released bios'es.

    I have the beta you said....I'll wait for the release
    version..to come out

    cheers

    "Roy Coorne" <rcoorne@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Paul wrote:
    > > Hi all,
    > >
    > > According to the Asus site, the P4P800 has a new
    > > BIOS as of 13/5/04. Below top right.
    > >
    > > http://www.asus.com.tw/support/support.aspx
    > >
    > > Has anyone managed to find it?
    > >
    > > It has the info on the Asus site, but
    > > nothing has been updated? Or shows what
    > > the update/BIOS update is!
    > >
    > > I've tried to use FTP but the stupid Asus FTP's
    > > are screwed!
    > >

    > The most recent P4P800 BIOS is a Beta, 1017.002:

    http://www.asus.com.tw/support/download/item.aspx?ModelName=P4P800&Type=Latest

    > The latest non-beta is the 1016.
    >
    > Asus never explains what a beta BIOS updates...
    >
    > Roy

Asus BIOS FTP Motherboards