HELP no more scroll in half-life

Untill the last STEAM update I could use my scroll button to change
weapons in HL2 and CS. After the update I was not able to use it
anymore. The scroll works ok in windows. The option menu does not
recocnise my scroll button. I use a logitec MX700.
HELP ME !!!!
thx..
1 answer Last reply
More about help scroll half life

    I use same mouse ... all working fine for me.

    Uninstall the logitech software

    Reboot

    Install Logitech Software

    Reboot

    Reset all keys to default in HL2 and CS:S

    Begin Play in each game (so it writes the config file) ... or change keys to
    default whilst in game)

    Then re-do it .. setting keys to your choices.

    If that does NOT work .. mouse problem?!

    "Bolderick" <no@mail.com> wrote in message
    > Untill the last STEAM update I could use my scroll button to change
    > weapons in HL2 and CS. After the update I was not able to use it
    > anymore. The scroll works ok in windows. The option menu does not
    > recocnise my scroll button. I use a logitec MX700.
    > HELP ME !!!!
    > thx..

Games Steam Video Games