HELP no more scroll in half-life

Untill the last STEAM update I could use my scroll button to change
weapons in HL2 and CS. After the update I was not able to use it
anymore. The scroll works ok in windows. The option menu does not
recocnise my scroll button. I use a logitec MX700.
HELP ME !!!!
thx..

I use same mouse ... all working fine for me.

Uninstall the logitech software

Reboot

Install Logitech Software

Reboot

Reset all keys to default in HL2 and CS:S

Begin Play in each game (so it writes the config file) ... or change keys to
default whilst in game)

Then re-do it .. setting keys to your choices.

If that does NOT work .. mouse problem?!