Good day,

I got a bluetooth optical mouse in trae but, it did not
come with the original CD. Does any one know where I can
get the drivers for this?

Thank you

peter

Hi,

No way, you need to buy the driver CD from M$ or if you know any of your friends have this CD, borrow it and then make a copy for yourselves.

Peter

----- Murrmann wrote: -----

Good day,

I got a bluetooth optical mouse in trae but, it did not
come with the original CD. Does any one know where I can
get the drivers for this?

Thank you

You'll need to call Microsoft

See here for details
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;326246

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"Murrmann" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Good day,
>
> I got a bluetooth optical mouse in trae but, it did not
> come with the original CD. Does any one know where I can
> get the drivers for this?
>
> Thank you

Hello Dear,

I am a Technical Support Professional for Microsoft Hardwares. I read
your mail and want to inform you that the drivers for this device are
only available on the CD which comes along with the product. It is
better to contact Microsoft and get support you have to send your
shipping details and get they will ship you the CD. You can submit your
support request on the following link

http://tinyurl.com/dys6

In case you choose online support there are chances that your case is
assigned to me. I will assist you to get the CD officially.

With regards

Ganesh B.
--
ganeshbmisra