i lost my windows xp cd software what could i do i still
have the password for the software my email is
j25wy@yahoo.com

You may need more "proof" than just a product key (password
is not the correct term) but look here

BTW, you should not request or expect replies by email, this
is a newsgroup and not customer support. Also, posting a
valid email address is inviting viruses and spam, I altered
your email below. All newsgroups are visited by bots that
"harvest" email addresses.

"wilson taveras" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:ac1301c4368b$321382b0$a101280a@phx.gbl...