Q: Setting up a LAN CS:S game without internet connection

Dear All,

I would like to know if there is a possibility to set up CS:S on a LAN
without a internet connection.

Some friends want to meet for a LAN-Party and we would like to play CS:S.
However, I want to make sure that everybody is ready to join. Any
experiences?

TIA,

Frank

--
The above email address does either not exist or is not accessible for me.
In case you need to contact me, use:

    Frank Neurath wrote:
    > Dear All,
    >
    > I would like to know if there is a possibility to set up CS:S on a LAN
    > without a internet connection.
    >
    > Some friends want to meet for a LAN-Party and we would like to play CS:S.
    > However, I want to make sure that everybody is ready to join. Any
    > experiences?
    >
    > TIA,
    >
    > Frank

    I love these questions. ;)

    Sure you can. The only requirement is that each person needs to have a
    fully updated version of CS:S, and they need to have confirmed for
    themselves that CS:S will indeed run in offline mode. When this is done,
    everyone will be ready for the LAN.

LAN Games Internet Connection Video Games