SideWinder Precision Pro Game Controller

peter

I've had this Game Controller running on Win98SE with
software version 3.0 and now want to set it up on a new
WinXP Pro machine.

I know there's a software update download available to
ver. 3.02 but that seems to be for Win 95 & 98 only.

Does anyone know if the SideWinder Precision Pro Game
Controller will work on WinXP Pro or am I going to have
to junk this Joystick? :(

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
e-mail: zani(removethis)@dsl.pipex.com

The 3.x sidewinder software will not work in Windows XP.

The controller should work though
Goto the Game Controller Control Panel
Then Add, Microsoft Sidewinder (auto-detect)...

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -