  • Microsoft
  • Keyboards
  • Windows XP
May 10, 2004 9:56:05 PM

I cannot make my ps2 keyboard work on my j4 with a ps2 to usb adapter...any ideas?

More about : usb adapter ps2 keyboard

Anonymous
May 11, 2004 1:00:41 AM

Does your keyboard actually support USB connection...

Plugging in such an adapter when the device doesn't support USB port
connections will end in failure. Simply cobbling together adapters so that
a plug fits into a socket won't mean it will work...

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -