HOW CAN I PLAY ON-LINE????

I all.... i'm new, i don't know how can i play on-line with CS.... the game
show me a strange message (not protocol 7, i think) and i don't know which
version i have to take!

Anybody can give me some download links for correct version to play on-line?

Thanks everybody!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about play line

    "keba" <keba47@libero.it> wrote in message
    >I all.... i'm new, i don't know how can i play on-line with CS.... the game
    >show me a strange message (not protocol 7, i think) and i don't know which
    >version i have to take!
    >
    > Anybody can give me some download links for correct version to play on-line?

    www.steampowered.com has all you need

Games Video Games