Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Trying to hook up new digital camera to usb

Tags:
  • Hardware
  • Cameras
  • USB
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
May 11, 2004 12:56:07 AM

I am trying to hook up a New Nikon Coolpix2100 camera to my puter to transfer the pics, but the USB warning keeps coming up and saying that the hardware in not working any suggestions.

More about : hook digital camera usb

May 11, 2004 1:05:53 AM

Ask Nikon.

"Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to hook up a New Nikon Coolpix2100 camera to my puter to
transfer the pics, but the USB warning keeps coming up and saying that the
hardware in not working any suggestions.
May 11, 2004 10:16:05 AM

Some digital Cameras only work with USB 2.

Is your USB port USB 1 or 2?

If it is 2, have you installed SP1 and necessary USB updates?