K7M Rev 1.06 Won't Post and is different than what manual ..

Greetings,

Got ahold of a K7M Rev 1.06 Slot A. MB. Can't get the thing to POST.
Furthermore, things that the manual I downloaded shows are not present on
the MB. For example, the CPU External Frequency Setting Dip Switch is
missing, the Voltage Regulator Output Setting (ie CPU core Voltage Setting)
jumpers are missing, and several of the pins for the front panel are
missing. In the place where these things should be there are just little
round dots of solder. It's like they forgot to install them.

Consequently, I can't even hook up the Power Switch as there is nothing to
hook it to. Any thoughts on this? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerley,

bkangas

fred

You have a version that was sold in bulk to system builders. I had one and
threw it away.

Fred