RAM Memory

I am needing to know all about ram memory, how to read the card and what type my computer will accept. Any information will be usefull.
Thanx ,
Scott
3 answers Last reply
More about memory

    Visit www.crucial.com and use the free memory configuration tool.
    It will show the type and maximum memory your computer or motherboard
    is designed to support.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect your PC!

    "scott" <smarutzky@hotmail.com> wrote in message:

    | I am needing to know all about ram memory, how to read the card and what type my computer will accept. Any
    information will be usefull.
    | Thanx ,
    | Scott

    Read the owners manual for your computer.

    "scott" <smarutzky@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I am needing to know all about ram memory, how to read the card and
    what type my computer will accept. Any information will be usefull.
    > Thanx ,
    > Scott

    Get a system scanner such as Lavaly's EVEREST and then get a
    copy of the mobo manual. Also look at Crucial's website and
    search Google for RAM.

    | Read the owners manual for your computer.
    |
    | "scott" <smarutzky@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    | > I am needing to know all about ram memory, how to read
    the card and
    | what type my computer will accept. Any information will be
    usefull.
    | > Thanx ,
    | > Scott

RAM Memory Windows XP