  • USB
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
May 11, 2004 2:09:43 PM

Hi,

I need to update my USB drivers and I don't know how to
find the appropriate download. Please help!! Thanks so
much.

More about : usb driver update

Anonymous
May 11, 2004 2:09:44 PM

Hello
I am not sure why you need to update USB drivers.

Either they work or they don't.

If they do not show in the Device Manager as having a problem then they are
fine.

If they do not show up in the device manager at all.(click on U scroll down
to USB)

If you are installing 2.0 USB devices then by downloading SP1 in the Windows
Update Site then you will have USB 2.0 support.

If you are having trouble getting a USB device to work then it is more then
likely a software issue with the device you are installing

--
Hope This Helps
Haus

!