USB driver update

Hi,

I need to update my USB drivers and I don't know how to
find the appropriate download. Please help!! Thanks so
much.
1 answer Last reply
More about driver update

    Hello
    I am not sure why you need to update USB drivers.

    Either they work or they don't.

    If they do not show in the Device Manager as having a problem then they are
    fine.

    If they do not show up in the device manager at all.(click on U scroll down
    to USB)

    If you are installing 2.0 USB devices then by downloading SP1 in the Windows
    Update Site then you will have USB 2.0 support.

    If you are having trouble getting a USB device to work then it is more then
    likely a software issue with the device you are installing

    --
    Hope This Helps
    Haus
    "Suzanne" <SuzQ120@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I need to update my USB drivers and I don't know how to
    > find the appropriate download. Please help!! Thanks so
    > much.

Hardware USB Microsoft Windows XP