Does V7100 graphics work with A7N8X Deluxe?

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

I can't get any video output from this new board and am wondering
whether the problem might be the 4x/2x V7100 card. I don't know why
they state two speeds...the minimun for the A7n8X is spec'd as 4x.

Does anyone have this combination working?

Max

ANON

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

I dont know, but is it a voltage prob between mobo and card?