Cant see slave drive data?

May 11, 2004 3:46:09 PM

i added a slave drive and can't see data on drive. in Comp Man the drive shows up, however under file sys nothing shows and under %free it shows 100% although there is data! the slave drive was formated with win 95

More about : slave drive data

Anonymous
May 11, 2004 4:23:20 PM

Did you assign it a drive letter?

--
Cari
www.coribright.com
"backtees" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i added a slave drive and can't see data on drive. in Comp Man the drive
>shows up, however under file sys nothing shows and under %free it shows
>100% although there is data! the slave drive was formated with win 95
Anonymous
May 11, 2004 6:11:07 PM

it was given the letter f
May 11, 2004 9:49:15 PM

If the F drive shows up in Windows Explorer, what happens when you then try
to view the data on it?

> it was given the letter f
Anonymous
May 12, 2004 3:26:03 PM

F:\ is not accessible
The parameter is incorrect

When I right click it, under properties, general file system RAW, tools error checking will not run

Any ideas? Thank you for your time :)
Anonymous
May 13, 2004 3:42:53 PM

Is the letter f: allready assigned to other drive / mapping?

Leowise
> F:\ is not accessible
> The parameter is incorrect
>
> When I right click it, under properties, general file system RAW, tools
error checking will not run

> Any ideas? Thank you for your time :)
Anonymous
May 13, 2004 3:42:54 PM

not that i can tell, how do i tell from mapping?
!