Cant see slave drive data?

i added a slave drive and can't see data on drive. in Comp Man the drive shows up, however under file sys nothing shows and under %free it shows 100% although there is data! the slave drive was formated with win 95
6 answers Last reply
More about cant slave drive data

    Did you assign it a drive letter?

    --
    Cari
    www.coribright.com
    "backtees" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i added a slave drive and can't see data on drive. in Comp Man the drive
    >shows up, however under file sys nothing shows and under %free it shows
    >100% although there is data! the slave drive was formated with win 95

    it was given the letter f

    If the F drive shows up in Windows Explorer, what happens when you then try
    to view the data on it?

    > it was given the letter f

    F:\ is not accessible
    The parameter is incorrect

    When I right click it, under properties, general file system RAW, tools error checking will not run

    Any ideas? Thank you for your time :)

    Is the letter f: allready assigned to other drive / mapping?

    Leowise
    > F:\ is not accessible
    > The parameter is incorrect
    >
    > When I right click it, under properties, general file system RAW, tools
    error checking will not run

    > Any ideas? Thank you for your time :)

    not that i can tell, how do i tell from mapping?

Slave Drive Microsoft Windows XP