Home network Problem

I have recently established a Wireless connection between my desktop and
laptop through an access point / router.

My destop is running Windows XP with SP2 whilst my laptop is using Windows
2000.

I have been unable to create a home network between the two to take
advantage of the wireless connection and my broadband internet connection.
Windows XP network setup wizard says it is unable to create a set up disk for
systems operating windows 2000.

Is there any way of getting around this and so create the home network?

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Hi
Log to this page it has a lot of links to instructions to Windows Network
Settings, and Sharing: http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).