usb and memory stick

I had a crash of my computer, I repart. it and now my D-
link USB and PNY memory stick will not work.

It did initially but now, it is not. computer says
everything is ok. any help is appreciated.

thanks

les
1 answer Last reply
More about memory stick

    Were the memory sticks in the computer when the crash
    happened? What kind of crash, power failure, software
    crash, any error messages?
    What is "crash of my computer, I repart. it and now" Do you
    mean you repartitioned, repaired, rebooted?
    Your D-Link USB is what? A PNY memory stick seems to be a
    brand name for a type of flash memory, but is the D-Link USB
    a card reader?

    Once you answer these questions, we'll be better able to
    advise on the problem.

    "les" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | I had a crash of my computer, I repart. it and now my D-
    | link USB and PNY memory stick will not work.
    |
    | It did initially but now, it is not. computer says
    | everything is ok. any help is appreciated.
    |
    | thanks
    |
    | les

Computers USB Memory Windows XP