  • USB
  • Memory
  • Windows XP
May 12, 2004 9:16:00 AM

I had a crash of my computer, I repart. it and now my D-
link USB and PNY memory stick will not work.

It did initially but now, it is not. computer says
everything is ok. any help is appreciated.

thanks

les

More about : usb memory stick

Anonymous
a b } Memory
May 12, 2004 11:51:29 AM

Were the memory sticks in the computer when the crash
happened? What kind of crash, power failure, software
crash, any error messages?
What is "crash of my computer, I repart. it and now" Do you
mean you repartitioned, repaired, rebooted?
Your D-Link USB is what? A PNY memory stick seems to be a
brand name for a type of flash memory, but is the D-Link USB
a card reader?

Once you answer these questions, we'll be better able to
advise on the problem.

!