Link to printer from wireless laptop with no desktop

I do not have a desktop but a laptop which is wireless is it possible to
connect the printer into a Linksys access point router 802.11b via ethernet
cable and print to it from my wireless laptop? What type of printer should
I purchase does it need to have wireless capability or is ethernet cable
sufficient and do I need any additional software/hardware ?

Hello There,

It is neccessary to but a linksysy 802.11b Print Server or if you think is a
advantage of using money to get a more capable/ better printer you will
require an ethernet port which can plug straight into the router.

Please feel free to replt.

Mr.IT