sound dissapeared..

can anyopne help my sound has disapeared and also my
volume control icon off bottom task bar i can get into
sound setting to reactivate it it says sound drivers not
installed..can any one help

Hello

Can you provide your pc type or model one would
better be able to assist you

Alvin

georgem9 wrote:

> can anyopne help my sound has disapeared and also my
> volume control icon off bottom task bar i can get into
> sound setting to reactivate it it says sound drivers not
> installed..can any one help

Hi

Try here:

"Where did my Sounds go?"