websites wont open

Hi. I have a sony vaio with windows xp. Some websites
that I visit (ex's: wwe.com and candystand.com) will not
completely load, only the headers and some other various
parts of the website load. If anyone has any ideas why
this may be happening please let me know.

Free Software - Java Software for the desktop
http://java.com/en/index.jsp

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP