Dustin

I have always run an extra video card in addition to the
onboard to have two monitors on my pc. However, courtesy
of sasser I recently hads to rebuild my machine and since
then I cannot get both video cards to come up at the same
time. One will come up and the other will according to
windows "not start." I'm told by a local computer store
owner that this is a common windows glitch if you install
windows with both plugged in. Just wondering if there is
a way to resolve the problem without having to reinstall
windows again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Dustin

Kenny

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2001

are you using the same drivers as before??

"Dustin" <DustinD04@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have always run an extra video card in addition to the
> onboard to have two monitors on my pc. However, courtesy
> of sasser I recently hads to rebuild my machine and since
> then I cannot get both video cards to come up at the same
> time. One will come up and the other will according to
> windows "not start." I'm told by a local computer store
> owner that this is a common windows glitch if you install
> windows with both plugged in. Just wondering if there is
> a way to resolve the problem without having to reinstall
> windows again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks!
> Dustin

---